1.Machine oil replacement time
A. The time for the first oil change of a new machine is 20-50 hours
B. After changing the oil for the first time, change it every 100-150 hours
C. Be sure to change the oil filter element when changing the oil
2. The air filter element
A. Aair filter element should be taken off and cleaned after 100 hours of use, dried, and then smeared with some engine oil, which can better block the dust.
B. Replace the gasoline filter in 200 hours, you can buy it locally.
3. Reasons why the laser screed cannot be started:
A. If the machine is not used for a long time and the engine cannot be started, it is due to the lack of gasoline in the engine pipeline. You need to add some gasoline according to the following method.
B. The lack of oil in the engine will also cause it to fail to start or the engine will easily stall after starting.
4. Replace the gasoline filter every 200 hours, you can buy it locally.
5. Try not to add gasoline with high moisture content, so that the fuel tank is easy to rust and block the gasoline filter element, causing the machine to not work normally, and the rust will easily cause damage to the piston and cylinder after a long time.
6. If the spark plug turns black and cannot be started, it can be started by replacing the spark plug. Frequent replacement of spark plugs or the emission of black smoke after the engine starts are all signs of clogging of the carburetor. you need to remove the carburetor and clean it up.
7. When cleaning the concrete under the front and rear axles of the wheels, be careful not to knock the reducer and motor hard to avoid damage to the oil leakage. Brush the wheels and the front and rear axles with oil so that the concrete will not stick to the concrete.
8. The walking wheels of the ride on laser screed must be removed every 1-2 months, and then greased on the shaft. If the wheels are not removed for a long time, it will be difficult to remove the wheels.
9. The working head should be brushed with engine oil frequently to clean up the adhering concrete. The concrete inside the auger is not easy to clean. Try not to hit the working head with a hammer. This will deform the shell of the working head and affect the accuracy. You can remove the working head and remove the entire working head upside down to clean it.
10. When you don’t use the machine for a long time, please turn off the fuel tank switch under the gasoline tank to prevent the impurities formed in the tank from blocking the carburetor and making the gasoline flow into the cylinder.The gasoline flowing outward from the air filter is caused by the carburetor being blocked!
11. Change hydraulic oil once every 100,000 square meters. 46#Anti-seismic and wear-resistant hydraulic oil.
12. Replace the auger 100,000 square meters once.
13. The bearings on both sides of the auger must be buttered to squeeze out the concrete inside the bearing every time. At the same time, this can also lubricate the bearings.
14. The machine with hydraulic vibration must be buttered every time it finishes its work to lubricate the high-speed sliding bearings!
15. The measuring points must be painted with butter frequently, so as not to affect the accuracy.