1. Machine oil replacement time
A.The time for the first oil change of a new machine is 20-50 hours.
B.After changing the oil for the first time, change it every 100-150 hours.
2. The air filter element should be taken off and cleaned after 100 hours of use, dried, and then smeared with some engine oil, which can better block the dust.
3. Try not to add gasoline with high moisture content so that the fuel tank is easy to rust and block the gasoline filter element, causing the machine not to work normally, and the rust will easily cause damage to the piston and cylinder after a long time.
4. When you don’t use the machine for a long time, please turn off the fuel tank switch under the gasoline tank to prevent the impurities formed in the tank from blocking the carburetor and making the gasoline flow into the cylinder. The gasoline flowing outward from the air filter is caused by the carburetor being blocked!
5. Reasons why the walk behind laser screed cannot be started:
A. If the machine is not used for a long time, it is difficult to start, and there is no problem in checking the spark plug. Generally, it is because there is a certain amount of moisture in the carburetor. You can start the machine by draining the oil in the carburetor.
B. The lack of oil in the engine will also cause it to fail to start, or the engine will easily stall after starting.
6. When cleaning the concrete under the front axle of the wheels, be careful not to hit the walking motor with a hammer so as not to damage the encoder of the machine, the power plug of the motor, and the encoder plug. Try to brush a layer of engine oil on the wheels and the front axle in advance so that it is not easy to stick concrete.
7. The walking wheels of the laser screed must be removed every 1-2 months and then greased on the shaft. If the wheels are not removed for a long time, it will be difficult to remove the wheels.
8. The control box of the machine is cleaned with an air pump or a vacuum cleaner once a year to prevent short-circuit and burn out the components after the dust is damp.
9. The working head should always be brushed with oil to reduce the concrete on the vibrating plate and try to ensure the balance between the left and right of the vibrating plate
10. When the machine is not used for a long time, fill up the gasoline tank as much as possible to prevent oxidation of the tank (damage the tank) and affect the use!
11. The balance bearing on the working head should be greased once every six months.